The denim shirts are the ones which were earlier a symbol of uncool or farm dads. The reason was that these were usually preferred by people working on the farms and that lead to the stereotype. The denim shirts for a long period of time wasn’t worn by any big personality who was known for his/her fashion sense. But gladly that time has passed and now denims shirts are the pick of the town. These pieces of apparel are not only opted for by men but also women and that is something one wouldn’t have expected a few years back. If you are looking for one, you can buy online here.
The denim shirts give a very rugged and raw look to your persona. The masculinity is on the show during most of the denim related getups or that is what the general mindset is of the people who know little about that section of clothing. Well one has to learn how to wear a denim shirt. You wear it up, leave it open, pair it with a jacket or try out something new something flashy, the denims shirts are open for experimentation. There are just many more possibilities that you can come up with a denim shirt and you can look perfectly cool in all of them.
There are various ways to wear a denim shirt and a few famous ones are as follows:
- The half tuck way (the Beckham special): The method of style was made famous by the star football, style icon and a cool dad, David Beckham himself hence the name. this is one look which would make you look raw, rugged, rough and the definition of masculinity will be defined by your look. The general saying goes that Beckham can look good in any damn thing but that doesn’t stop you from taking a page out of his book. The look has a lot of unbuttoned buttons, rolled over sleeves, and some accessories along with one side of the shirt slightly tugged inside the jeans.
- The Super casual or Business type: as the name suggests this particular getup includes the denim being worn at a business out front but denims are something casual written all over them, so how to pull this off is a trick to you. The look has been made famous by Scott Disick and it includes a slight semi-formal look with the trousers and shoes and the denim shirt being paired unbuttoned over any dark coloured t-shirt with of course a smile.
- The full tuck Style: The full tuck style is really simple and gives you a very formal look rather than a casual one for which the denim shirts are famous. The denim shirt is paired with a slight light-coloured pants and fully tucked in. The style goes best with the khaki pants and this is one time that gives you the chance to accessorize. Accessories such as a watch or a bracelet look nice until and unless they get a little too flashy. Some people also go with a scarf.
- The full suit-up scenario: This is a full-fledged formal attire. You can pair a denim shirt with a suit jacket and a tie and come up with a complete formal look with something notorious for its casual vibe.
- The sea beach getup: This is a fun getup and the style is also taken up by people when they are in light mood or people who are willing to experiment with their looks or redefine others view on their dressing sense. A denim shirt is paired with knee tugging shorts or normal short of light colour and very less accessories are taken up with this getup. This has its beauty in its simplicity.